Join my mailing list!

Monday, April 3, 2023

Little Luscious Luxuries


 

 
It's the little luxuries that keep me going in my day to day life. I have been lucky enough to be able to go to wonderful locations in my lifetime and those memories keep me warm. When it comes to feeling luscious everyday, though, it's the tiny things that keep my spirits high.

When The Charming Man and I decided we wanted to be together, I asked him questions about what he felt about all the little things that can trip up a relationship- including how he felt about fruit bowls (he was totally down with it and we've been together for nearly thirty years now:).

I can't help it- I smile every time I see my beautiful fruit bowl on the counter. There is something about the colors. the scent, the shine of the fruits that gives my heart a little lift.

What are your small, everyday pleasures that make your life better?


 
P.S. I don't want to toot my horn too much, but I think Shea Macleod and I captured the luscious feelings that fresh foods bring us in The Cafe of Hopes and Dreams and Dream of Words.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment