Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I got nothing.


Today, I am dealing with one of the realities of the writing life - I have no idea what to say. Usually, I grab a piece of paper and hand write it out in a bizarre stream of consciousness rant. For example:

"Holy cow, I have no idea what to do day, I'm a big mess, my brain is empty, I gotta do something but I haven't a clue what, at least I've showered - Go me! What do I talk about? I want something emotionally truthful, something that encourage the people to follow their dreams of a better world. Something to combat despair and hopelessness."

While I'm casting about, I want to hear what YOU need. What makes you feel like you can smash the patriarchy? What kinds of books do you read when you need comfort and courage? How can I help you gather your energy to live your favorite life?

Let me know! We can't create a more just world all alone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment