Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

 

The holiday season is barrelling down at us. May I humbly recommend books as fabulous gifts? They always fit, after all!

Depending on what kinds of books your friends and family like, I'd like to think I've got you covered.

Do you like sexy romance with lots of adventure?

The Blood Wings Series (Dracula's Secret, Dracula's Desires, and Dracula Unleashed) are the darkest of my books. There are intense scenes of both hot sex and fight scenes.  They are also multicultural and GLBTQ-friendly.




 
 
 

Less dark and more James Bond-like is Curse of the Spider Woman. This is a story with shapeshifters and the Greek Gods. Set against the backdrop of the Greek financial crisis, this story brings two former lovers together again.
 
 
 


 
 
 
Or do you prefer sexy short stories on a variety of topics? Again, multicultural and LGBTQ friendly, I have Linda Mercury's Naughty Notes. Full of short stories and poetry, this book is wonderful to read aloud to your romantic loves.
 
Do you like gentle, woman-power, magical realism that take place in small towns? My co-author and I, Shea MacLeod write a series called The Dream Factory! The third book will be called A Dream of Words and will be out in early 2022. These books are all-ages appropriate and filled with hope. 
 



Or do you dig non-fiction? That will be the next post!


 
Website
Email

No comments:

Post a Comment