Join my mailing list!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Sweet, tasty love


As I daydream about my Weapons Dealer Woman, I wonder what kind of man would love her. Of course, her clients would attempt to seduce her - after all, wouldn't you expect your lover to give you an incredible discount on your order for a gross of Super Seekrit High Powered Killing Thing?

But that's not love - it certainly can be funny, and perhaps fun, but I don't think she'd enjoy getting laid, not paid.

True love comes when someone sees your essence - the person you have the potential to be if you had enough courage. What would he see in this woman who had already sold her soul for revenge? What would she see in him?

I think he's going to be pretty compromised himself. Perhaps he'd be on the opposite side of the law - sort of. Perhaps he'd be her competitor.

And couldn't you just see these two violent and dangerous people meeting in the local coffeehouse and getting to know each other over a couple of decaffeinated lattes?

Coffee dates amongst the corrupt and wealthy! Now there's a situation for my angry girl.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I LOVE writing! Well, okay, I love brainstorming stuff like this, because sometimes the best ideas come out of nonsense questions :-D

    I've always wanted to write a female hit-woman. There's a couple of series out there that are great, but the idea has always intrigued me.

    And of course, meeting in a coffee shop, well that's about as perfect as you can get, LOL! Great idea, Linda ... let's brainstorm soon!

    ReplyDelete