Join my mailing list!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Warning - this is HOT.

“Nice, aren’t they?” Mike says casually.

I tilt my head back to see the hands squeezing my breasts belong to a dark haired young man with a name tag. I squint. Todd. If Todd is twenty, I’d be surprised. I glare at Mike whose response is an easy shrug. Mike and I are going to be talking about this, I can tell you.

I remind myself revenge is a dish best served cold. And right now, I’m very hot.
“Roll over.” He kneels by my face, his erection still firm in his hand. “Mr. Wiggly needs your soft lips and Todd, here, needs to sell this mattress or get a reward.”

Todd grunts at the mention of the reward. Mike tosses the younger man a foil pack and waits on me.

Mike knows I chafe at orders, so I take my time. I sit up, adjust my skirt and halter. I narrow my eyes at Todd, sizing him up. There’s a promising bulge in his chinos. Like the conspirators we’ve always been, both Mike and I grin. Todd grins back. He’s got a toothy, naughty smile, like a young Dennis Quaid. My pussy swells at the sight. This could be fun.

I roll onto my hands and knees and edge to the corner of the bed. Todd is the only one not undressed, but he’s fast on the draw. He hikes my skirt over the small of my back and reaches between my legs. Todd tips my ass up and spreads my cheeks, obviously taking a leisurely look at my pussy. I wiggle at him only to hear the condom packet rip.

My hand slides around Mike’s hard erection and remember why I’ve been excited all week. He’s got the most perfect cock. A shapely, thick head tops his veined shaft with hot red temptation.

I dream of his penis, even when I’m awake. My cubicle often wafts female arousal from my frequent fantasies. Thank heavens I’m stuffed in an unpopular corner by the stairwell.

Pressing my lips around him, I inch forward. Pre-cum dew covers the shiny head making it easy to encompass him. He groans. I open my eyelids wide and look up at him. It’s his turn to throw his head back and work his jaw. Satisfaction ripples up my spine at the knowledge he is as helpless in his lust as I am in mine. Sighing, I lose myself in the sensation of smooth skin and sweet-salty hot hard flesh in my mouth.

The sound tells me Todd’s zipper is metal. There is a moment of adjustment before he plunges inside. Normally I’m the kind of girl who likes at least a little warm up. But tonight that’s already been taken care of. And how! He slides right in and I squirm against his lengthy cock.

Todd has twenty-year-old finesse. What he does have going for him is a long strong stroke that finds sweet spots with no help from him. He’s pretty good now, but in a few years, he’ll be devastating. He pumps hard, more interested in his satisfaction than in mine. Although he may be hurrying to avoid the possibility of the unemployment line if we’re discovered.

I clench around Todd’s thick erection and shudder. Mike in my mouth, a hard nearly teenager in my cunt – this is the very definition of heaven. I can barely breathe, but I don’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment