Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Taking a break from pictures.

I thought I might remind everyone that I do, actually, write hot and sexy fiction.  :)  A friend and I did a writing game, and this was the outcome.


Anything, Anytime
      Mike asks me, “Would you like to play a game?”
      I’ll play anything with him, anytime. “Yeah. What you got in mind?”
      “Let’s make out in my truck.”
      “Oh?” My voice rises, eager. A flush starts between my legs and I squirm a little on his sofa. We’d been civilized and restrained all during dinner, learning what the other had been up to in the last two years. Now the fun begins. “What’s the scenario?”
      “I’m dropping you off after a date, see –“
      “How old are we?”
      “High school, totally.”
      “Excellent.” My nipples tighten. We started fooling around in high school back when I still believed my body was a temple – designed for worship from afar. No, it’d been Mike who’d spent hours convincing me that worshiping from afar wasn’t nearly as exciting as up close and personal. The man had wicked, sweet hands and could make a girl moan with the way his thigh fitted between hers. “What next?”
      “I pull up, put the truck in park, turn to you.”
      I look at his mouth, remember the way his full upper lip feels wrapped around my clit. There’s grey in his moustache now, but I’m looking forward to finding out how much he’s learned. “I say thank you for a lovely night?”
      “You got it. You wanna play?”
      “Let’s do it.”
     
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment