Join my mailing list!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Naughty stuff, part two.

Either Mike’s memory of high school changed or he’d had more fun with women other than myself. As soon as I get in his blue Chevy, Mike turns on the motor.
     “Where are we going?”
      “You’ll see.”
      He turns in at the Mall’s crowded lot and drives toward the front door of JC Penney’s. The good-parking karma fairy was apparently as hot for this action as Mike. Because right in front was a spot. Easily seen from the lot. Easily seen from the store.
      Mike shuts off the engine and turns. He raises an eyebrow.
      Uncertain of my line, I say, “Thank you for a lovely night?”
      Mike grins. “The night’s young, baby. Come on.” He hops out of the truck, leaving me to fumble with the sticky catch. I bite my lip in disappointment. This wasn’t what I hoped for.
      The door opens, but I had nothing to do with it. He winks at me, the heavy metal swinging easily on its hinges for him. “Don’t you trust me by now?”
      Years of on-again, off-again sex have taught me well. “Not so much.” But I recover. I take my time sliding off the bench seat, letting my serious black skirt ride way up, exposing the charcoal colored thigh highs I put on before I drove to his house. If I’d been wearing panties, I would have flashed those as I bent over for my purse. Instead, I flashed something he’d once known very well.
“Where to now?” I turn around, my eyes wide and innocent.
       He shakes out his pants. He always did like my rear view. Gotcha, I mouth. Wench, he mouths at me. Lightly touching the small of my back, he guides me into JC Penney’s. Not my favorite store, but at least it’s not that irritating girly place with bad accessories.
      “Over here.” His hand steers me towards the elevator. My breathing speeds up. Elevator sex! All right!
Mike punches the button for the third floor, and stands on the other side of the elevator.
      “Stay over there,” he orders.
      “What the hell for?” I snap. I hate waiting and he knows it.
      “Patience, grasshopper.”
       “Fuck off, Master Po.”
       “In a minute, darling.”
       The elevator dings open. He leads me towards the darkened bedding department. “I think I need a new bed.”
      “Did you make up that high school make-out thing just to get me to do something more perverted?”
      “Naw, I just wanted to see if you were still as easy to sway to the dark side as ever.” He grins. “No one else was ever as much fun as you, babe.”
       I grin back. How can I help it? Mike is always my favorite fantasy.
       Toward the back of the bedding department, Mike chooses a mattress. I search the department. A decided lack of clerks or patrons and a tall cardboard display blocks the security camera.
      Marvelous.

No comments:

Post a Comment