Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hot stuff for an autumn lunchtime

So, we left our naughty couple in the bedding department of JC Penny's....    

     I follow his directions and stretch across the pristine white fabric. I toe my strappy sandals off and let them drop to the floor as I scootch to the middle. It’s actually a good mattress, the support comforting and arousing at the same time.
     Mike stands at the foot of the bed, looking me over. “Inch it up, baby, I want to see.” The boy always was a voyeur. The peek show I had given him obviously whetted his appetite for a longer perusal.
      Slowly I ride my skirt up to my waist.
      “Spread ‘em.”
      I open my legs an inch, then stop. I arch an eyebrow. “Unzip.”
      He runs his hand up and down the length of his erection, casually curling his thumb under the top button of his low riding Levi’s. He pops it, and the rest follows, smooth as butter. My legs automatically spread wide as if I had ball bearing in my hips. The sound of button fly jeans always made me salivate. Guess his memory is better than I thought.
       He’s not wearing underwear, just the way I always liked it. I want that hot hard length in my hands and I sit up. He wags a finger at me. “Nuh-uh. My game, not yours tonight.”
       “Whatever.” But I lie back down, run my hands up and down my thighs, framing my clipped pubis. He’ll play my games later.
       He wraps his hand around his cock, strokes with elegant, lazy fingers. “Open up for me.”
       I dig my fingers into my labia and unfurl them. Mike licks his lips, and swallows, as if the sight of me has made his mouth water. He yanks once hard on himself and cups his balls.
      “Can you come quietly?”
       “Not if you’re any good, I can’t.” I breathe. My fingers on one hand creep toward my clit, and the other teases my opening.
       “Prove it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment