Join my mailing list!

Friday, April 17, 2015

The Pleasure Center: The Turkish Bath

 Cagaloglu Hamam in Istanbul
As an erotic writer, I have to stay in touch with my body. As a functioning human being, so do you.

Which leads me to a new, occasional series here at my blog - The Pleasure Center. We will explore ways to listen to our bodies and expand our pleasure repertoires.Why? Because when we are relaxed and comfortable, we have the stamina to make the world a better place.

One of the most pleasurable of my experiences has been the hamam aka the Turkish bath. All these pictures are from the Cagaloglu Hamam in Istanbul.

Now, very few of us can afford to have a huge, heated marble slab in our bathrooms, complete with misty steam and beautiful sky-lights.




Behold, the soap massage!

Now that I've teased you with all the beauty within, the next installment of The Pleasure Center will be what actually happens at a Turkish Bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment