Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Romantic Times are the best of times.

At the beginning of May, I attended the Romantic Times Reader Convention in Kansas City, MO. 

While I was there, I was so busy, I couldn't keep good notes, but I was able to take many photos!

Lori Sjoberg

Me, Lori Sjoberg, and Kim Foster


Fellow e-Kensington auther, Marina Miles.

More fun with eKensington authors!

Kensington had cookies with our covers!


Me at the E-book Expo.
The "before" picture of my table at the E-book Expo.

My "after" picture at the E-book Expo.

OMG I got Laura Kinsale's autograph!

Jade Lee, after I was eating a candy penis from Delilah Marvelle.



Kim Foster and her stash of goodies!

John Scalzi for The Charming Man!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Linda,

    Meeting you and the other eKensington authors at RT was a privilege and a blast!!

    Thanks for posting all the pics. Gets me thinking...should we do it again next year in New Orleans? Heck yeah!

    Marina

    ReplyDelete