Join my mailing list!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Overheard at the Mercury-Charming Household.

Me, staring at my laptop, freaking out, "Do you really think I can do this?"

The Charming Man, wandering around the house, looking for his slippers, "Of course you can. Madness and despair are the inevitable consequences of attempting to do anything hard. They are also temporary states. Also, my slippers were on top of the ottoman. I must frequently walk there."

Yes, madness abounds here. I am grateful to have a crazy wise man to share it with.

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! You are both blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @DremeMynd - We are lucky souls, aren't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @DremeMynd - I wasn't going for a happy proclamation of smugness - I was including *you* in the "we" of "We are lucky". :)

    ReplyDelete