Join my mailing list!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fantasies for all: Part one


My heroine in my latest work in progress is Sophia Barros, a Portuguese-American woman who lives in the Seattle area. At the beginning of the book, she has an earthy but unexplored sensuality. When I got into her erotic mind, this is what I found. 

1. Sophia's Make It Real Anytime, Anyplace, No Reservations At All Fantasy.
     She wants a lover who would hold her and kiss her passionately in public. Tongue for bonus points. And ass grabbing. When she's feeling particularly bold, she imagines them engaging in frottage (that is commonly called dry-humping or grinding). 

I was pleased to find this fantasy inside of my heroine. This tells me she is willing to take risks. So I dug a little further.

2. Sophia's Make It Real ONLY Under Certain Conditions Fantasy.
    She wants to be in control. As a grade school librarian, she is at the mercy of administrators, teachers, students, and parents. Sophia wants to take a man and use him as she wants.


My girl surprised me with this one. But it was nothing compared to what she thought should be kept only in her mind.


3. Sophia's No Way, Only in My Mind, It Could Never Work Fantasies:
    My little minx wants to be the only girl in the middle of three men! All those mouths, cocks, and hands working over her body. And from there, she went on to imagine lovemaking on top of a horse - the movement of the animal forcing her lover's penis inside of her harder and harder.


Well! I was amazed to find what she kept tightly under wraps. I now know just want kind of challenges I'm going to throw her way. I think Sophia is in for more of an adventure than she could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment