Join my mailing list!

Monday, May 18, 2015

The Pleasure Center: The Little Sexy Workbook.

I recently released a handy book called The Little Sexy Workbook. I wrote it because talking about your desires can be crazy difficult. It breaks my heart when people tell me their secret fantasies that they believe they can't tell their partners.

They confess these stories as if they were unpinned hand-grenades tamed only by a white-knuckle grasp on the handle.

And I want to help.

In this series in The Pleasure Center, I'm going to give advice on how to have the open, free, fun, playful sex life you want.


Next week, we'll get going on how to put the pin back in the grenade and make your sex life awesome!


To buy the Little Sexy Workbook:
At Amazon
Barnes and Noble



No comments:

Post a Comment