Join my mailing list!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Every day pleasures.

There are days when the rain is coming down too hard for words and you are feeling sad and scattered.


Me contemplating my current work in progress.

All you can do, then, is find a small pleasure and let it soothe your raw edges. Like letting the Rain Chains do their Rain Thing. That can bring a smile on even the rainiest of days!
 










Would I call it Rain Chaining? 
What are your small pleasures? What brings less stress to you?
I still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm not going to stress about it!

4 comments:

  1. Linda, you make me laugh!

    I love that rain chain, it is beautiful and I'd definitely consider it a good thing! (Did you make it?)

    May you find the words when you want them as you write... (as I avoid my own current work in progress)

    M.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M.V., you awesome woman, you! I found the rain chains on e-Bay and they make me smile every time I look at them. Which is good, because it rains a lot out here.

      Delete
  2. What the heck is a rain chain? I like rainy days as long as they come in the singular and not the plural :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nita! A rain chain is a Japanese alternative to a downspout.

      Here's the link:
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_chain

      Delete