Join my mailing list!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Virtual BookTour, Stop One: Reviews of Dracula's Secret!

Today is the first day of my review book tour!

My schedule is:
TODAY: April 22:  Taylor Made Fiction
April 24:  Coffee and A Book Anytime
April 26:  Racing To Read
April 30:  Shelley's Book Case
May 3:  Let's Get BOOKED!
May 7:  Long and Short Reviews
May 9:  Simply Ali
May 14:  Welcome to My World of Dreams
May 15:  It's Raining Books
May 17:  Queen of the Night Reviews

I will be awarding a fabulous dragon necklace (since Dracul means Dragon, after all), to one random commenter (USA only please).

 ***
And here is the the review from Susan Taylor's website!
Dracula Unleashed is third in the Series Blood Wings delivers a inhumanly fast paced ride. 
A battle is about to break between immortal forces and then does, devastatingly so. 
Lance walks amidst wreckage with the Angel of Death who determines the beings which have started this war are indeed vampires.There's only one solution. A hunter must be utilized, or unleashed. Valerie Tate is called upon to against Lance's wishes. She is wife to him and John, angel and Guide, (that's right a vampire with two husbands!!), a mother, and the huntress in this tale.
The paranormal cast within Dracula Unleashed is varied and rich giving the story an unsual twist.
 
First, I must say the interplay of passion between Valerie and Lance is imaginative, delicious, salacious. YUM! And then there's some pretty hot video menage that will leave the reader breathless.
I found the sibling against sibling tension a driving force, all the way to sacred ground. The constant powerplay of good against evil mesmerizing. And let's not forget, the stunning passion between the characters. Dracula Unleashed is absolutely a dark, hot read that will captivate the reader.
***
Thank you so much, Susan!

2 comments:

  1. I came across your site from your post on Jane Porter's page. I see your Dracula books here and really want to read this series. I love vampire books and always looking for different ones to read and I love checking out new authors too. I enjoyed your blog too.

    Janine
    kinini01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Janine -
      Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope you enjoy Valerie's stories.

      Welcome to my weird world. :)

      Delete