Join my mailing list!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Virtual Book Tour, Stop Three

Squee! Here is the review from PamM over at Racing to Read.
 ***


My Review
I love this series and this book is a great addition to it.
 
Valerie has settled in with her two men and her toddler Minerva. She thinks she is ready to have a peaceful life but she is also haunted by memories.  Her peace is soon shattered and in many ways she welcomes it. The paranormal and humans peace is about to erupt and Valerie may be the only one to stop it and keep things on track. She just may have to unleash Dracula once again.

Valerie is as awesome as she always is. Whether she is trying to figure out her place in life now, motherhood, battling evil or just being sexy as always she rocks. I love how you see inside her as she battles what she was and who she is now. She may be old but she really grows in this book emotionally wise.  John and Lance are hot as every and you can see why Valerie loves these two so much. I really loved the scenes with Minerva and John. Now Minerva is going to be a handful you can tell by how she acts now.  I love this toddler she doesn't seem afraid of anything.

This is the third book in a fantastic series. I love the other books and this one makes a nice addiction to it. I love the thought that Dracula was a woman gives it a fresh take that if that wasn't enough to get you to read the series you also get some action packed battles, amazing people and some steamy scenes that are very hot. You get several little side stories as you read this book and you get to enjoy other characters and their struggles as well. You even get to see the weak side of Lucifer. I really hope we see more of these people cause I want to see Minerva grow up and come into her own. If you love paranormal books with hottness pick this up.

4 out of 5 Stars

*** 
Thank you so very much, PamM! You just made me feel like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment