Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's my birthday, and I'm giving away a gift!

I have a pretty big wrist and it fits me.

 Ok, so you have to turn your head sideways to see it, but this is a fabulous bracelet made of a classic skulls and flames motif.

I'll pick a random commenter here at my blog!

Detail of those bad-ass skulls.
















Dracula's Secret, Book One of the Blood Wings series can be bought here.

Dracula's Desires, Book Two of the Blood Wings series can be bought here.

7 comments:

  1. That's a pretty badass bracelet. Nobody else comment, I want to win that. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random commenter here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen it in real life. Pretty dang cool. And don't tell me you are not that kind of girl. We know you are.

    ReplyDelete