Join my mailing list!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Re-order news!

If you pre-ordered Dracula's Secret back in January (when it was available the first time), you will need to re-order.

From my editor:
"The reason the pre-orders for the original listing of DRACULA’S SECRET didn’t carry over is because the ISBN was changed (I suspected that might be the case).  Normally people wouldn’t have to re-order but a new ISBN makes for an entirely different product."

Fortunately, you aren't charged until the book ships, so re-ordering shouldn't be too big of a problem. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

2 comments:

  1. Linda,

    Cannot wait to read this book! I'm pre-ordering now.

    Thanks again for the inspiration you provide to go after our dreams. You are such a success story.

    ps. If you can post your author email on your site, that will be so helpful to those of us with a different email service. You link won't work for moi.

    best,
    Cathryn
    http://www.cathryncade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cathryn! YOU are a success story, babe. How many books do you have out now?? :)

    I will tweak my email link - thank you for drawing my attention to it.

    ReplyDelete