Join my mailing list!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Check out me, hitting the Big Time!


The cover of Dracula's Secret made it into an article in the June 4th, 2012 issue of Publisher's Weekly!!

It's a thumbnail on the first page of an article on the resurgence of contemporary romances. I am attempting to remain calm.

But failing.

 Let's take another look at that thumbnail. :)
Sorry about the fuzzy quality - I took an iPhone picture of the library's copy to hold me over until the bookstores get their copies in.

3 comments:

  1. Wee Hee!!!! Applause! Applause! Applause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    Commented on the wrong post! Here goes second try!

    HUGE congrats on your book getting face time in Publishers Weekly. It's a great cover and title, and should win you lots of new readers.

    Off to buy MY copy.

    best,
    Cathryn
    http://www.cathryncade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Terri - thank you!! If I could turn handsprings, I would. :)

    @Catheryn - Thank you, too! I really hope you like Dracula's Secret.

    ReplyDelete