Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Out and about.

I'm the sort that needs a lot of intellectual stimulation, or my brain goes crazy with the self-criticism. I finally remembered that in the midst of a crisis of confidence last night. So today, I took the light rail into Portland, along with my journal and camera, and took a day to remember the outside world.
My feet and the poem to former mayor Bud Clark.


Pasta, tea, and writing at the Davis St. Tavern.

Some of the best hot chocolate around! With cardamom whipped cream, even.

Wandering around the Chinese Garden. The sun came out occasionally, too!



These frozen yellow flowers smelled like love -sweet and unending.




Outside the Tao of Tea

I adore this little waterfall.

Next to the waterfall, there's this little mysterious cove. I imagine tiny pirates in there.

Stepping stones.


Fu dogs are joy.


Stopped by Oregon Leather to be amazed at the colors and creativity of leather working.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate drink: YUM!

    Moon gate: Very favorite spot in the Chinese Garden

    Tiny pirates: "arrrr!" (said in small high squeaky voice)

    ReplyDelete