Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Doing the pretty

Surround yourself with beauty.

The Avanti Lounge from Dania Furniture.
Today, The Charming Man and I went shopping for a new bed. For the last ten years, we've enjoyed the bohemian delight of our mattress and box spring right on the floor. But it is finally time to feel 'grown-up', and off to browse the furniture stores we went.

We were both drawn to quirky, fun styles and soon it developed into a game of what personalities would like what kinds of furniture. So! I challenge my friends to play the game with me.

Who would like this style of sofa? Tell me what kind of character would sprawl on such a deliciously unusual piece?



note: Both The Charming Man and I sat on this lovely thing. It's quite comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment