Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

To hell with it.

I want a cocktail. I want this cocktail.

O Fizz Drink Recipe
3 teaspoon(s) sugar (or simple syrup)
12 fresh mint sprigs, plus extra for garnish
3 ounce(s) fresh lime juice
Ice
8 ounce(s) vodka
Cranberry juice
Champagne or sparkling wine
Fresh raspberries, for garnish

For each fizz, add 3/4 teaspoon sugar, 3 mint sprigs, and 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice to a cocktail shaker. Muddle content with a longhandled muddler or bar spoon; add ice to shaker, along with 2 ounces vodka and a splash of cranberry juice. Shake vigorously and strain into a flute. Top the glass with champagne; garnish with a few fresh raspberries and a sprig of mint.



And a footrub from highly decorative cabana boys.

Recipe from delish.com

2 comments:

  1. I'm having my cereal and my first cup of coffee this morning. Your post is making me think "Is it cocktail hour yet?"
    That sounds so effing good...
    It would be just like a mimosa right? or a bloody Mary - so I CAN have one for breakfast?
    Please say yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to make this cocktail the featured drink for our next get together!

    ReplyDelete