Join my mailing list!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ain't nothing but a party, y'all.

(Bonus points to anyone who knows that song quote!)

After all my passion (and typos) of yesterday, today seems a good day to celebrate and feel playful. Maybe make some new typos. ;)

This time of year is especially important for me to feel the playful. I have a mixed relationship to the holiday season. I don't like Christmas songs. I am not much of a shopper.

Instead, I have decided to create as much of a fun, light-hearted atmosphere as possible instead of stressing. This is not easy for me - I have advanced degrees in fretting/stressing/worrying/you name it.

This year, let's make December as fun as possible. :) Write something that you shouldn't, dance to silly pop music, watch this video a lot (Is it wrong of me to find these typeface geeks kinda attractive?), and generally find the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment